Terms & Conditions and Cancelation Policy
CONTACT US TO RECEIVE MORE DETAILS ON TERMS & CONDITIONS – CANCELATION POLICY
Read Carefully: Responsibility Statement and Liability Disclaimer
This document represents the entire agreement between the participant and Snami Travel.
Tours & Experiences – Terms and conditions
- You will be charged the total amount once your tour is confirmed
- If you book at least 60 days in advance an Early Booking Discount is applicable
- You can cancel for free up to 5 days before the day of the tour, local time
Tours & Experiences – Cancellation policy
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if the booking is canceled 2 days or less before each tour
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if the booking is canceled 1000 days or less before each tour
- In case of bad weather, you will be offered an alternative day for your tour
Transfers – Terms and conditions
- You will be charged the total amount once your order is confirmed
- You can cancel for free up to 24 hours before the day of the experience, local time
Transfers – Cancellation policy
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if the booking is canceled 1 day or less before each transfer
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if the booking is canceled 1000 days or less before each transfer
Travel Concierge – Terms and conditions
Travel concierge services are subject to tailor-made adjustments thus the terms and conditions will be agreed upon in the process of reservation
Travel Concierge- Cancellation policy
Travel concierge services are subject to tailor-made adjustments thus the cancelation policy will be agreed upon in the process of reservation
Personal insurance is not included. It is your responsibility to take out appropriate travel insurance. Although Snami Travel and its representatives will always strive to ensure safe and enjoyable completion of its tours they cannot be held responsible for the personal safety of participants. Each participant shall be fully responsible for his/her personal health, medical needs, and safety.
Snami Travel is not responsible or liable for loss, damage, or theft of luggage or personal belongings, illness, disappointments, or frustrations while on tour, nor is Snami Travel responsible for any type of trip interruption due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances. To avoid charges for cancellation due to covered reasons, we highly recommend the purchase of comprehensive trip insurance.
BOOKING ON BEHALF OF OTHERS
By booking on behalf of other participants, you are deemed to be the designated contact person for every participant included in that booking. This means that you are responsible for making all payments due in connection with your service booking, notifying the tour operator or your travel agent if any changes or cancellations are required, and keeping your party informed.
By booking on behalf of another person or persons, you represent and warrant that you have obtained all required consents. You are responsible for verifying that any information you provide on behalf of another participant is complete and accurate and the tour operator will under no circumstances be liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided to complete a booking.
BOOKING AND CONFIRMATION
Every customer is responsible for providing accurate information during the booking process. When a booking has been made through our website, customers will receive confirmation and voucher via email. This document must be saved as evidence of purchase and be presented on the day of the tour. Snami Travel reserves the right to refuse service to any customer without a voucher.
Users are advised to check the details of the booking and should inform Snami Travel immediately of any errors.