Elounda Peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL - Snami Travel strategic partner - is one of the top 5 luxury beachfront hotels in Crete island, Greece. Uniquely positioned on a peninsular stretch of land, it overlooks the Mirabello Bay and the expanse of the Aegean Sea. The panoramic view is blue as far as the eye can see.
Elounda Peninsula All-Suite Hotel has collaborated with one of the best interior design companies in the world, Wimberly Interiors, in order to rebuild several room categories: entry-level Sea View Junior Suites, Beachfront Junior Suites as well as One Bedroom Presidential Suites.
Elounda SA Hotels & Resorts is excited to announce the first phase of the reconstruction of the Elounda Peninsula All-Suite Hotel. The first phase will be completed in April 2020 for the start of the summer season.
The redesign at Elounda Peninsula is being undertaken by one of the leading interior design companies, English Wimberly Interiors, renowned for its collaboration with internationally recognized luxury hotel brands. The outdoor spaces and interior details were overseen by Christina Georgiadou, a close associate of the family with extensive design experience.
The two designers fully respected the original design of the architect Spyros Kokotos who masterminded Elounda SA Hotels & Resorts whilst leading this iconic hotel into a new era of design.
Perched on the water's edge, the exceptional Elounda Peninsula All-Suite Hotel enjoys beautiful views across the iridescent Aegean Sea and Sitia mountains. Ideal for families and young couples, the hotel offers a selection of premium accommodation including suites, villas, and residences to create the perfect getaway. Premium accommodation comes not only with a lounge area and terrace featuring a private waterfront pool, but also direct access to private jetties or the hotel’s private sandy beach, being the only hotel in Europe offering this.
Heraklion international airport at 68 km. Aghios Nikolaos town at 7 km, and the village of Elounda at 1.5 km.
The large sandy beach allows guests to maintain all necessary distances between sun-loungers (min. of 2m). All accommodation has been assigned a specific sunshade. Guests should refrain from using any other sunshade. Sun-loungers will be sanitized at the end of each day. Beach towels will be provided in each accommodation. Guests are required to take them to the beach.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- The Aglio-e-Olio restaurant's splendid International cuisine is served al fresco under the grey-green canopy of an ancient olive grove, next to the beach and seaside pool of the Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort. A favorite of families with children, the Aglio e Olio is busy every night and combines perfectly with the Beach Bar and Lounge for an aperitivo, digestivo, or after-dinner cigar from our collection of top Habanos.
- Nafsika-By the pool, with a terrace right over the waters, the Nafsika restaurant at Porto Elounda GOLF & SPA RESORT is the stage for every morning's buffet breakfast, from 07.00 to 10.30 and opens again for dinner with a large selection of dishes and a-la-minute cooking, themed around a Mediterranean array of specials that will surprise you time and time again. Not to mention, of course, that the views to the sea and the distant mountains of Crete are simply breathtaking.
- Named after the ingenious seafarer of Homer’s Odyssey, this seaside restaurant is a beautiful choice for enjoying a family lunch next to the fish swimming in the clear waters of our quaint little harbor! The menu selection honors traditional Greek favorites with a twist of elegance and character, while also catering perfectly to the needs of children.
- Koh-Sushi restaurant on the waterfront: a truly magnificent setting, right on top of the lapping waves, with mesmerizing views of the rising moon, the Koh Sushi restaurant is a one-of-a-kind experience. Immensely popular every night, with superb lounge music and a bar literally on the rocks, this is a special place that will linger in every visitor's memory for years.
- Calypso-American-style a-la-carte breakfast is enjoyed with the most spectacular views of the bay, at the Calypso Restaurant, next to a turquoise pool that seems to overflow into the sea.
- The Yacht Club Restaurant at the Elounda Mare Hotel, perched on a dramatic edge and overlooking the beach below, serves dinner in the summer months with a varied Greek full-flavored menu composed mainly of local seafood and products of the earth, prepared in traditional ways. A la carte lunch is served here during the entire season. The "Fish Night" takes place at the Yacht Club once a week, with a rich seafood buffet and the daily catch served as fresh as it gets.
- Set around an ancient millstone, the Old Mill is a fine-dining restaurant in a blooming garden over the waters, with an astounding menu and wine list which has devoted fans returning over and over again for the past 30 years. The innovative Cretan Fusion cuisine at the Old Mill has a timeless character that has always appealed to the most demanding palate and has received multiple "Toque d'Or" awards as one of the finest restaurants in Greece. Certain nights will be "Toddler free Gourmet Evenings".
- The Deck restaurant at the Elounda Mare Hotel is a perfect setting for al fresco dining with its magnificent sea views and immaculate service. A sumptuous buffet and a la carte breakfast are served here, from 07.00 to 10.30 every morning during the entire season.
- The Kelari wine cellar at the Elounda Peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL hosts an impressive collection of wines from all regions of Greece, as well as an expansive collection of Old World and New World vintages, and is available for private dining of up to eight guests.
- The Kirki Bar, taking its name from the mythical sorceress in Homer's Odyssey, is a meeting place throughout the day and night with an extensive outdoor terrace and astonishing sea views. With its soaring ceilings and panoramic vistas, the Kirki Bar's lounges are bustling with life every evening.
- Beach-Bar Lounge-Next to the beach and the seaside pool of the Porto Elounda GOLF & SPA RESORT is the vibrant round bar where everyone meets during the day for relaxed refreshments under the impressive wooden canopy. Cocktails and snacks are served all day, to be enjoyed with the sounds of an excellent musical selection. At night, the beautiful lounge bar beside it offers a calm and relaxed view whilst sipping your drink or enjoying a cigar from our collection of top Habanos.
- With panoramic sea views of the Mirabello Bay on all sides, the Peninsula Lounge resembles the bridge of a luxurious yacht sailing the high seas in the perfect old-world style. Its verandas are the place everyone chooses for a photograph to remember this special place in the world.
- The Karavia Bar invites you to enjoy an aperitif while taking in the stunning views of the Aegean Sea. Complemented by several cozy lounges furnished with folk art, antiques, and ancient artifacts, the Karavia bar is the heart of the hotel’s evening life.
Six Senses Spa offers a layered approach that unites a pioneering spirit with treatments, packages, retreats, and medical approaches that go beyond the ordinary.
At Six Senses you will find an intuitive mix of science and human awareness, where our high-tech and high-touch approach defines a service that is crafted around the individual.
Snami Travel – Crete – Greece
Quintessentially Travel Concierge | Luxury Lifestyle Management | Luxury Hotels & Villa Rentals | Tailor-Made Experiences | Yacht & Private Aviation Charter | Selective Real Estate
Call us on (+30) 698 70 97 639 or tell us what you're looking for here.
Snami Travel is a fully licensed DMC, incorporated under the laws of the Hellenic Republic & having its offices at Analipsi of Hersonissos, Crete, Greece. Company Registration No 1039E60000111001 & VAT EL800554594.
Copyright © 2021 | All rights reserved
Why We like It
Beachfront Resort Hotels
Number of Rooms