The Elounda Mare hotel Relais & Châteaux overlooks the Mirabello Bay on the north coast of Crete, an area of outstanding natural beauty. A hotel of timeless refined luxury it’s been a member of the Relais & Châteaux prestigious international hotel association since 1988.
Exuding a sort of sophistication and exclusivity found nowhere else, the elounda mare hotel has an unparalleled reputation for its attentive and personalized service. With its award winning restaurants, comprehensive leisure facilities and exquisite design, it is the ideal choice for the discerning traveler who seeks a relaxing holiday in a serene and intimate setting.
Heraklion international airport at 68 km, Aghios Nikolaos town at 7 km and Elounda village at 1 km.
Private sandy beach with sunshades, deck chairs and beach service. Scuba diving, windsurfing, sailing, water-skiing and various other sea sports.
RESTAURANT AND BARS
- Old Mill: Set around an ancient millstone, the Old Mill is a fine-dining restaurant in a blooming garden over the waters, with an astounding menu and wine list which has devoted fans returning over and over again for the past 30 years.
- Yacht Club: The Yacht Club Restaurant at the elounda mare hotel, perched on a dramatic edge and overlooking the beach below, serves dinner in the summer months with a varied Greek full-flavoured menu composed mainly of local seafood and products of the earth, prepared in traditional ways. A la carte lunch is served here during the entire season. The "Fisher's Evening" takes place at the Yacht Club on a weekly basis, with a rich seafood buffet and the daily catch served as fresh as it gets.
- Calypso & Wine cellar: French fine dining with amazing sea-views. The Calypso has received multiple "Toque d'Or" awards as one of the finest restaurants in the whole of Greece, often as the sole recipient of this prestigious award. With majestic design and commanding panoramic seaviews, this is a truly unique experience in all respects. The Kelari wine cellar at the elounda peninsula ALL SUITE HOTEL hosts an impressive collection of wines from all regions of Greece, as well as an expansive collection of Old World and New World vintages, and is available for private dining of up to eight guests.
- Koh: Pan-Asian cuisine on the waterfront: a truly magnificent setting, right on top of the lapping waves, with mesmerizing views of the rising moon, the Koh Pan-Asian restaurant is a one-of-a-kind experience. Immensely popular every night, with superb lounge music and a bar literally on the rocks, this is a special place that will linger in every visitor's memory for years.
- Odysseus: Named after the ingenious seafarer of Homer’s Odyssey, this seaside restaurant is a beautiful choice for enjoying a family lunch next to the fish swimming in the clear waters of our quaint little harbour! The menu selection honours traditional Greek favorites with a twist of elegance and character, while also catering perfectly for the needs of children.
- Aglio e Olio: The Aglio-e-Olio restaurant's splendid Italian cuisine is served al fresco under the grey-green canopy of an ancient olive grove, next to the beach and seaside pool of the porto elounda Golf & Spa Resort. A favourite of families with children, the Aglio e Olio is busy every night and combines perfectly with the Beach Bar and Lounge for an aperitivo, digestivo, or after-dinner cigar from our collection of top habanos.
- Deck: The Deck restaurant at the elounda mare hotel is a perfect setting for al fresco dining with its magnificent sea views and immaculate service. A sumptuous buffet and a la carte breakfast is served here, from 07.00 to 10.30 every morning during the entire season.
- Nafsika: By the pool, with a terrace right over the waters, the Nafsika restaurant at porto elounda GOLF & SPA RESORT is the stage for every morning's buffet breakfast, from 07.00 to 10.30, and opens again for dinner with a large selection of dishes and a-la-minute cooking, themed around a Mediterranean array of specials that will surprise you time and time again. Not to mention, of course, that the views to the sea and the distant mountains of Crete are simply breathtaking.
TAILOR YOUR STAY
A hotel with a high level of service, for demanding clients who value peace and privacy in a pleasant atmosphere. We recommend for recreation for guests over 18 years old. Those who choose to live in the Royalty suites category are additional privileges. Due to the large choice of accommodation types, we recommend requesting photos and room schemes.
Private Transfers can be organized from and to the airport with Snami premium transfer fleet which includes all the luxury amenities and stylish drivers.
Individual Excursions can be tailored based on your desires and expectations with the start point your hotel.
Helicopter Transfers & Tours can be arranged by Snami lifestyle representatives to any Greek island and destination accompanied by a premium concierge service.
Why We like It
Beachfront Resort Hotels
Number of Rooms