Elounda Bay Palace
Crete - Elounda
CONTACT US TO GET OUR EXCLUSIVE PRICES & OFFERS!
Elounda Bay Palace Hotel is set amongst the historic cultural and naturally varied beauty of northeastern Crete, in Elounda. Its tranquil setting at the edge of Mirabello Bay, a truly blissful place to call home, is surrounded by 20 acres of lush gardens.
This award winning luxury resort combines Crete's charms, unique hospitality and renowned levels of personalized service that guarantees unparallel holiday rich in leisure and easily found relaxation.
At The Elounda Bay Palace we offer accommodation to suit all tastes. Each category is specially designed to enhance the holiday experience and to make our guests feel totally at home. All with the built in luxury features and services each category maintains the high standards expected by our guests. Browse through the different categories to choose the one to suit all your holiday needs in Elounda Crete.
The hotel is 65 km from Heraklion Airport. In the prestigious area of Crete, on the first coastline. To the elite village with the best fish taverns - 1.5 km, to Agios Nikolaos (the nightlife center) - 7 km.
Sandy beach the lagoon is equipped with everything necessary for comfortable rest. Sheltered from the winds, the entrance to the sea is shallow.
The Espace Vitalité Chenot offers both holistic rejuvenation and relaxation in a setting of complete tranquility. You'll relish the personal attention that is part of Chenot's renowned body and face treatments.
The Chenot Method employs the latest scientific advances in relation to the functioning of the human body. It works along the lines of the ancient tradition of Chinese medicine, based on energy channels and balance, to establish a unity of body, mind and spirit.
Our wide range of personalised beauty treatments assists in completing the process of harmonizing body, mind and spirit and encourages relaxation and regeneration. Our highly trained therapists draw on their vast experience and a repertoire of signature Chenot massage techniques to suit the unique needs and desires of each individual guest.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Thalassa: This glamorous restaurant is famous for its delicious fish menu and wide selection of other gourmet seafood delicacies. Dining at Thalassa is a romantic and relaxing experience, as the restaurant is set right by the water’s edge overlooking the sparkling bay. Gentle live music accompanies you as you enjoy your evening meal. Cuisine: Modern Healthy Cretan - Seafood Restaurant, Hours of operation Dinner: 19:30 -23:30, Dress Code: Formal to Smart Casual.
- Ariadne: Ariadne, a classic seaside tavern, is just the thing as you step off the beach in search of a light à la carte lunch of grilled fish, meats, delicious fresh salads and other appetizing regional specialties. Cuisine: Greek Restaurant, Hours of operation Lunch: 12:30 - 18:00, Dress Code: Casual Beachwear.
- ‘F’ restaurant: An exciting addition to Elounda Bay Palace, the waterfront restaurant “F” specializes in fresh salads, Tappas and light snacks in a casual-chic waterfront setting. Guests can enjoy a refreshing cocktail and beautiful bay views at the Sail-In jetty bar. Cuisine: Fresh salads, Tappas, light snacks, Hours of operation Lunch: 12:30 - 18:00, Dress Code: Casual Beachwear.
- Aretoussa: The chefs of Aretoussa specialize in carrying on the most beloved traditions of Greek and international cuisine. The restaurant faces out onto a striking panoramic view of the bay, making it the perfect place to relax and sample dishes selected from a richly varied menu. Cuisine: Greek & international, Hours of operation: Breakfast 07:15-10:30 & Dinner 19:00-21:30, Dress Code: Breakfast: Smart Casual, Dinner: Formal to Smart Casual.
- In-room Dining: Elounda Bay Palace offers a fine dining experience within the comfort and convenience of your guest room or suite. Choose from the extensive menu or let our talented chefs cater to your special request. Please contact Food & Beverage department at [email protected] for more information.
- Blue Lagoon by Mistura: The New Gastronomic concept Mistura, in Elounda Beach Hotel, by the Chref Dimitris Katrivesis is the idea that condenses the essence of Peru. A reflection of their people and the country’s cuisine with a multicultural of Japanese, Spanish, Chinese & Italian influence, blending these marvellous mixtures with its native pre Columbian and Incas gastronomic heritage.Our Mistura is a modern and dynamic restaurant, celebrating the bio diversity of the island, a true homage to the Peruvian multicultural diversity and the Greek culture, by proposing savors that are once familiar yet adventurous and unexpected.Cuisine: Japanese-Peruvian Restaurant, Hours of operation Dinner: 19:30 -23:30, Dress Code: Formal to Smart Casual.
- Dionysos: Named after the hedonistic God of Wine, Dionysos more than lives up to its promise of indulging all the senses with exquisite cuisine and a legendary wine cellar. Located at the adjacent Elounda Beach Hotel, this outstanding establishment offers a superb blend of Mediterranean gastronomy with contemporary influences served in an understated, exclusive atmosphere. Cuisine: Fine Dining Mediterranean, Hours of operation Dinner: 19:30 - 23:30, Dress Code: Formal to Smart Casual.
- Argonaut Seaside Restaurant: Located at the adjacent Elounda Beach Hotel, indulge yourself with the Argonaut’s healthy, enticing Mediterranean snacks during the luncheon hours. Evenings, the seaside restaurant lures you back again with its mouth-watering variety of fragrant Italian dishes, prepared to perfection by our team of Italian chefs. Cuisine: Snack Delicatessen and Italian Restaurant for Dinner, Lunch 12:30-16:30 & Dinner 19:30 -23:30, Dress Code, Lunch: Casual Beachwear, Dinner: Formal to Smart Casual.
- Kafenion Greek Restaurant: Here you will sample the irresistible and nutritious delights of world-renowned Cretan cuisine. Located at the adjacent Elounda Beach Hotel, pure, simple homemade-style dishes are served in the rustic, laid-back setting of a traditional Greek village square, shaded by olive trees. Best of all, the Kafenion is but a stone’s throw from the beach. Cuisine: Traditional Greek, Lunch & Dinner 12:00-23:00, Dress Code: Casual Beachwear - Smart Casual.
Snami Travel – Crete – Greece
Quintessentially Travel Concierge | Luxury Lifestyle Management | Luxury Hotels & Villa Rentals | Tailor-Made Experiences | Yacht & Private Aviation Charter | Selective Real Estate
Call us on (+30) 698 70 97 639 or tell us what you're looking for here.
Snami Travel is a fully licensed DMC, incorporated under the laws of the Hellenic Republic & having its offices at Analipsi of Hersonissos, Crete, Greece. Company Registration No 1039E60000111001 & VAT EL800554594.
Copyright © 2023 | All rights reserved
Why We like It
Beachfront Resort Hotels
Number of Rooms
Classic Rooms Mountain View
These rooms provide a real feeling of comfort, offering a wonderful mountain view. They are composed of one bedroom with a twin or queen sized bed, marble-lined bathroom and a private balcony. There is also the option of adding a single sofa bed. Upon request, families are provided with connecting accommodation in Mountain View Rooms.
Classic Rooms Side Sea View
Size: 28 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
These stylishly furnished and nicely laid-out rooms offer a charming side view of the Cretan waters. They are composed of one bedroom with a twin or Queen sized platform bed, marble-lined bathroom and a private balcony. Upon request, families are provided with connecting accommodation in Side Sea View Rooms.
Classic Rooms Sea View
Size: 28 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
Apart from providing a breathtaking view of the sea, these rooms feature a marble-lined bathroom, a balcony, a Twin or Queen sized bed. Upon request, families are provided with connecting accommodation in Sea View Rooms.
Superior Bungalows Side Sea View
Size: 35 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
These bungalows are composed of a bedroom with a Queen-size bed, an open-plan living room designed with a marbled-lined bathroom with a bathtub and some have a separate shower cabin. The superior bungalow accommodation has a veranda with a patio and is located in the picturesque garden area close to the swimming pool. Upon request, families are provided with connecting accommodation in Side Sea View Bungalows.
Classic Bungalows Sea View with Shared Pool
Size: 28 m², Room Occup. 2 people
The Classic Bungalows set on the second or third row provide the perfect combination for guests with families that would like to share the pool. It is composed of one bedroom with a concrete platform Queen-size bed and a marble-lined bathroom with a separate shower cabin. Its spacious private terrace leads to a heatable pool shared with either two or three other bungalows.
Deluxe Rooms Sea View
Size: 30 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
The Deluxe Room has been perceptively designed to provide style and comfort. Offering a sense of panache, these rooms are composed of one bedroom with either Twin or Queen- sized beds, a marble-lined bathroom and a balcony or patio offering a spectacular view to the sea. Upon request, families are provided with connecting accommodation in Deluxe Sea View Rooms.
Deluxe Bungalows Sea View
Size: 30 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
These stylishly revamped bungalows compose of a well-appointed bedroom with a Queen-size bed and sofa that lead out on to a balcony or terrace or terraced lawn with breath-taking views of the bay. The remodeled bathrooms all feature shower cabins, while some also include bathtubs. Upon request, families are provided with connecting accommodation in Deluxe Bungalows Sea View.
Family Rooms Garden View
Size: 55 m², Room Occup. 2-6 people
This spacious accommodation ideal for families is composed of two bedrooms with either a Queen & twin sized beds, two marble – lined bathrooms with a TV. The comfort of the rooms pours onto an exquisite private balcony which is offering Mountain View. There is also the option of adding a single sofa bed.
Family Suites Open Plan Garden View
Size: 40 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
Space, a convenient layout, luxury facilities and an enticing view that brings nature to your private lodgings are only some of the attributes of this accommodation. The suite is composed of a generously sized bedroom with a King-sized bed, and includes a single sofa bed, an elegant open-plan living room, a large, modern bathroom with a TV (some suites have two bathrooms), as well as a WC with a shower.
Superior Bungalows Front Sea View with Shared Pool
Size: 30 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
The view alone from these bungalows is a beautiful breath of fresh air. But there's more; the airy bedroom with a streamlined decor has a Queen-sized bed and a lavish, marble-lined bathroom. The bungalow pours out onto a restful private terrace overlooking the swimming pool (shared by seven bungalows) and the splendid waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
Executive Bungalow Suites Pool View
Size: 60 m², Room Occup. 2-4 people
These bungalows are surrounded by verdant gardens and are situated near the main swimming pool. With an emphasis on sheer comfort throughout, they are composed of a bedroom with a Queen-sized bed, a separate living room and two bathrooms (a large modern bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and individual shower cubicle, and a WC with a shower). Some Executive Bungalows also feature a kitchenette to facilitate your daily needs. The graceful veranda has a private patio, perfect for entertaining friends or relaxing with a real and exclusive sense of space.
Deluxe Hotel Suites Sea View
Size: 55 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
This exceptional space offers a complete feeling of comfort and style and is composed of one bedroom with separate or open plan living room spacious enough to accommodate an extra person. Includes one or two en-suite luxury bathrooms with a TV, Jacuzzi bathtub, separate shower cabin, some of which have a steam bath feature. The comfort of the suites pours onto an exquisite private balcony and offers majestic, view of Mirabello Bay.
Luxury Suites Front Sea View with Shared Pool
Size: 50 m², Room Occup. 2-3 people
Innovative in their use of space, light and colour, these suites are created with a harmonious balance of contemporary design influences. Set on the first row from the water’s edge and offering a view of the sea, this luxury accommodation is composed of a large bedroom with a Queen-size bed, an open plan living room and a spacious bathroom with a wonderful skylight feature, Jacuzzi bathtub, TV, separate shower cabin and steam bath. The private veranda leads directly to a heatable pool, shared by four Suites. Upon request Families are provided with connecting accommodation.
Junior Bungalow Suites Front Sea View with Shared Pool
Size: 65 m², Room Occup. 2-4 people
Designed exclusively to provide the ultimate in personal comfort, these suites provide a perfect equilibrium between luxury and homely familiarity. Set on the first row from the water's edge and offering a panoramic view of the dazzling Mirabello bay, they consist of one bedroom with a queen-size bed, an elegant living room and two marbled-lined bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub, TV, separate shower cabin and steam bath, as well as a WC with a shower. The veranda leads directly to a soothing heatable pool, shared with the next-door bungalow.
Mediterranean Villas Front Sea View with Private Pool
Size: 65 m², Room Occup. 2-4 people
Directly overlooking the sea and situated right above its crystal waters, these villas are guaranteed to soothe away all stress and leave you feeling calm and rejuvenated. They are composed of a gracefully furnished bedroom with a separate living room stylishly decorated in warm and calming Mediterranean tones. The bathroom offers a real sense of space and relaxation, with a Jacuzzi bathtub, TV and separate shower cabin. The Villa has a large veranda perfect for relaxing alone or with friends, and offers exclusive access to a private heatable whirlpool.
The Three Bedroom Penthouse Suite with Panoramic Sea View
Size: 250 m², Room Occup. 2-6 people
Experience sheer luxury and the joy of sumptuous decor in this stately residence, which is composed of no less than three bedrooms, a lavishly furnished open plan living and dining room area and a fully equipped kitchen to suit your every need. Enjoy the ease and elegance of the three marble-lined bathrooms with a Jacuzzi and steam bath, and the additional guest WC. Providing a fantastic level of comfort, the Suite is located on the fourth floor of the main building and offers majestic, sweeping views of Mirabello Bay from its spacious balconies.
The Presidential Suite Waterfront with Private Heated Pool
Size: 100 m², Room Occup. 2-4 people
Decorously living up to its name, the two-floored Presidential Suite is built in the architectural style of a maisonette and stands directly over the water's edge, offering extensive views of Mirabello Bay that can only inspire a deep sense of calm. On the ground floor it is composed of a sumptuously designed living and dining room area, while on the upper floor there is a very spacious bedroom that has been sophisticatedly decorated in soothing Mediterranean tones. On the ground floor, the Presidential Suite includes a separate walk-in dressing room and plush marble-lined bathroom, while on the upper floor you can enjoy a large double vanity marble-lined bathroom with a steam bath and Jacuzzi bathtub. For your hours of private rest and recreation, the Suite has a wooden veranda with a charming private patio with a private heated whirlpool on the ground floor and balcony on the upper floor.
The Grand Suite Front Sea View with Private Heated Pool
Size: 135 m², Room Occup. 2-5 people
Two splendid villas stand over the water's edge and both of them are yours. This exquisite suite is comprised of two architectural gems, one of which is composed of a bedroom, a spacious separate living room and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub. The second villa is composed of a bedroom, an open plan living room, a dressing room and a luxurious bathroom with a steam bath and separate shower cabin. Stepping out onto a large veranda from either villa, facing a mesmerizing panoramic view of Mirabello Bay, you will find yourself in a lush garden with a private heated whirlpool designed for your delight.
The Palace Suite with front Sea View & Private heated Pool
Size: 250 m², Room Occup. 2-5 people
Elounda Bay offers you your own private palace, situated on the second row from the water’s edge and offering majestic panoramic views of Mirabello Bay. This eminent suite is composed of a fabulously lavish living room with a chic dining area, a fully equipped kitchen to suit your every need, two sumptuously comfortable bedrooms, an excellent private gym room and two luxurious marble-lined bathrooms, one of which has a Jacuzzi bathtub, steam bath and shower cabin. The graceful terraces lead to a perfectly soothing private swimmin heated whirlpool and a blossoming private garden, where you can relax profoundly while enjoying the stunning panoramic views of Mirabello Bay.