Life lies in making time stand still. Our boutique style hotel, set amidst lush botanical gardens and surrounded by beautiful cretan landscapes is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Our award winning resort stretches out to meet the sandy beaches and sparkling azure waters of the Mediterranean, while nearby, traditional island villages and endless expanses of unspoilt nature are just waiting to be explored.
Breathe in the heady scent of pine trees as you pass the hammocks, pools and exotic gardens to arrive at the hotel, where our welcoming staff are dedicated to ensuring every detail of your stay invites you to unwind and enjoy in this Crete retreat.
Welcome to Cretan Malia Park, this is life worth living.
35 km from the airport of Heraklion, 25 km from Agios Nikolaos, 2 km from the village of Malia, on the seashore. Bus stop directly in front of the hotel (from May to September).
The sandy beach, open coastal strip, equipped with everything necessary for comfortable rest. The entrance to the sea is sandy, in some places a stone slab. Sun beds, umbrellas and towels on the beach and by the pool for free.
RESTAURAND AND BARS
- MEDITERRANEO: Our fully renovated Mediterraneo restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating so that you can start the day out on the sunny terrace with a visit to our sumptuous breakfast buffet. Savour freshly picked fruit, warm and cold dishes, a selection of local specialities, juices, teas, coffee and more. All meals are served buffet style, while drinks are served at the table. Dress Code is Casual Chic. 07:30 – 10:00:Full buffet breakfast including healthy options, 10:00 – 11:00: Selected options for late breakfast, 12:30 – 14:30:Buffet Lunch and show cooking, 18:30 – 21:00: Buffet Dinner and show cooking.
- ALMYRA: A fresh new eating concept for 2018, Cretan Malia Park’s Italian restaurant is located near to the beach and pool. Hidden away in a relaxed setting, the restaurant offers a range of fresh, traditional and delicious Italian dishes, made using sustainably sourced, local ingredients. This popular Crete restaurant offers something for everyone. The dress code for dinner is casual chic and reservations are required. 12:30 – 15:30 Lunch, 19:00 – 21:30 Dinner is available between 15/05 and 15/10.
- MOURIES: In celebration of Crete’s UNESCO-protected food heritage, our new Cretan restaurant focuses on authentic local cuisine. We are proud to offer our guests a true taste of the island’s traditional food culture. Discover our culinary heritage in this new Cretan restaurant. The dress code for dinner is casual chic and reservations are required. 19.00 – 21.30: Dinner a la carte. Enjoy a range of drinks, including a selection of Greek beer, wines, ouzo and raki, in addition to mineral water; soft drinks and juices.
- POOL BAR & BBQ: Located by the main pool, the pool bar is a perfect daytime stop off for a light snack or ice cream. Our BBQ corner, serves a fresh, casual menu of grilled dishes. Enjoy a wide selection of alcoholic and soft drinks, coffee and efreshments while relaxing in the bar’s idyllic, sunny surroundings or after taking a refreshing dip in the pool. Opening Hours: 10:15 – 17:45, Light Snacks:11:00 – 17:00, BBQ Corner: 12:30 – 16:00.
- MAIN BAR: The ideal place to mingle and socialise as you sip on a cocktail and soak up the relaxed atmosphere of your surroundings. The main bar offers a varied menu of international and local alcoholic brands, cocktails, draft beer, soft drinks, refreshments and coffees. Opening Hours: 17:30 – 01:00.
- BEACH BAR: For days when you don’t want to stroll far from the blissful retreat of our beach, the beach bar is perfect for savouring a cocktail, soft drink or coffee. Our beach bar also serves a range of local and international alcoholic drinks, draft beer and light snacks. Opening Hours: 10:15 – 17:45.
TAILOR YOUR STAY
Recommended for couples and families with children. And those who want to combine an active nightlife with relaxation in a quiet place.
Private Transfers can be organized from and to the airport with Snami premium transfer fleet which includes all the luxury amenities and stylish drivers.
Individual Excursions can be tailored based on your desires and expectations with the start point your hotel.
Helicopter Transfers & Tours can be arranged by Snami lifestyle representatives to any Greek island and destination accompanied by a premium concierge service.
Why We like It
Beachfront Resort Hotels
Number of Rooms
Located in the main building, here at Cretan Malia Park Resort our fully renovated double guestrooms feature two twin beds with luxurious bedding, a relaxation area with an arm chair and a coffee table, and a balcony with beautiful, sweeping views either overlooking the stunning gardens or inviting pools and grounds.
BUNGALOW GARDEN VIEW
The fully renovated, beautifully designed and spacious, garden view bungalows here at Cretan Malia Park Resort are set among our lush gardens – the ideal setting for unwinding and relaxing. Featuring two twin beds with plush bedding, these bungalows also boast a relaxation area with an armchair and a coffee table, as well as a private terrace.
BUNGALOW POOL FRONT
Set in a prime location with direct pool view, these fully renovated pool front bungalows enjoy a private furnished terrace – the perfect place to sunbathe! These bungalows also feature two twin beds with plush bedding and an indoor relaxation area with an armchair and a coffee table.
BUNGALOW POOL VIEW
An idyllic accommodation option, our fully renovated pool view bungalows overlook the pool and feature a furnished balcony, two twin beds with luxurious bedding, and a relaxation area with an armchair and a coffee table.
BUNGALOW SIDE SEA VIEW
If you enjoy waking up to beautiful sea views, here at Cretan Malia Park Resort these fully renovated bungalows are an ideal option. Featuring a private furnished terrace or balcony and located within view of the calming Mediterranean Sea, our side sea view bungalows also feature two twin beds with plush bedding and a relaxation area with an armchair and a coffee table.
BUNGALOW SEA FRONT
Our luxurious fully renovated sea front bungalows boast an optimal location overlooking the sea. They include a private furnished terrace or balcony and are surrounded by beautiful lawn. Each bungalow features two twin beds with luxurious bedding and a relaxation area with an armchair and a coffee table.
Beautifully styled and impeccably furnished, our fully renovated Junior Suites offer a comfortable private terrace or patio, just steps away from our Cretan Malia Park resort’s landscaped gardens. Stunning and generously appointed, with separate lounge area, these suites feature every modern amenity and can easily accommodate up to 4 persons (3 adults & 1 child or 2 adults & 2 children).
JUNIOR SUITE SEA FRONT
Beautifully appointed Junior Suites Sea Front, invite spectacular views of the mesmerizing Aegean Sea. Expansive and welcoming, they boast an ambiance of a private holiday retreat and offer an expansive outdoor terrace or patio, a king size bedroom and a stunning bathroom. Sophisticated amenities and all comforts of modernity artfully style the suites, that may accommodate up to 3 persons.